Our philanthropic focus supports JAKKS™ Strategic Philanthropic Partners, local community initiatives, and causes that are important to our employees. Feel free to fill out the form below to request a donation if your organization has charitable status and you think your charitable cause could benefit with the help of JAKKS Cares. Please keep in mind that the vast majority of our products are distributed through our Strategic Philanthropic Partners. Therefore, due to the high volume of requests, we have established donation criteria to allow JAKKS Cares to focus our resources to help the greatest number of children in need. Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate toys and resources to all organizations submitting a request for donations.
We generally focus on the following charitable priorities:
- Partnerships with non-profit organizations whose primary focus is helping under-privileged children.
- Non-profit organizations that aid families following natural disasters.
- Holiday and back-to-school giving programs for under-privileged children.
- Animal Humane Societies and other animal-related charitable organizations.
- Programs linked to our Strategic Philanthropic Partners.
- In-kind donations where our products and expertise can be best utilized.
Donation requests are subject to the following restrictions:
- Organizations receiving JAKKS Pacific© product donations from our Strategic Philanthropic Partners are ineligible for donations directly from JAKKS Pacific.
- Lobbying, political organizations, and commercial businesses, as well as individual requests that directly benefit only one person, are ineligible. We suggest contacting Toys for Tots, Gifts In Kind, The Salvation Army or your local agencies for these types of requests.
- Organizations that resell product donations for profit are ineligible.
- The content of the JAKKS donation is dependent on JAKKS’ current product inventory available for donation.
- Recipient may be responsible for product shipping costs or arranging for pick-up from our warehouse in Walnut, CA.
In-Kind Donation Request Form* indicates a required field
Please note, due to the volume of requests, phone calls regarding donation status will not be returned. Thank you for your cooperation.