Effective: April 13, 2023
JAKKS reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time. If changes are material, JAKKS will provide notice to you and obtain your consent where required by applicable law. Notice may be sent by email to the last email address you provided to us, by posting notice of those changes to this Policy on our Sites, or by other means we deem appropriate. Please check back periodically for up-to-date information about our privacy practices.
JAKKS may collect Personal Information in one of three forms. First, JAKKS may collect information that you submit to us, such as by placing an order, registering a product, creating an account, subscribing to a mailing list, completing an online form, or by emailing or otherwise contacting us directly. Additionally, JAKKS, directly or through a third-party, may collect analytics data from your computer, phone, or other device. This data is collected automatically and is not linked to an identifiable person unless and until you submit your information to us. Finally, JAKKS may collect certain categories of personal information from third parties that we use to provide, analyze, and improve our services.
Data Collected Automatically
Automatically collected data generally includes:
- Identifiers, including IP address;
- Mobile device information;
- Site activity (e.g., history of visiting and interacting with our services, browser type, browser language, etc.);
- Geolocation data.
- The URL of the website you visited before navigating to our Sites; and
- Information about your product preferences or interests.
Data Submitted to JAKKS
We may collect information you submit to us such as:
|Activity||Examples of Personal Information Collected|
|Site registration||Name and email address|
|Site purchases||Name, credit card number, billing address, shipping address, phone number, and email address|
|Contacting us directly||Email address and any information that you provide in the email|
|Content posted to the JAKKS community||Any information about yourself that you choose to submit or post as part of your membership in, or that relates to your activity in, the JAKKS community (e.g., your name, opinions, product reviews, social media handles, email, age, personal images or videos, etc.)|
|Sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways||Name, email address, and age|
|Product notification requests||Name and email address|
|Submitting product reviews||Name, email address, age, nickname, and personal images|
|Prospective Employment Data||Personal details submitted with an employment application|
Other Tracking Technologies
Additionally, we may use adverts to offset the costs of running this Site. To ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible, adverts may track your interests and present items or information that may be of interest to you. We may also use social media (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) buttons and/or plugins on this Site so that you may connect with your social network. These social media sites will set cookies through our Site, which may be used as outlined in their respective privacy notices. Additionally, we use Google Analytics to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our Sites.
Some browsers have a ‘do not track’ feature, which tells websites not to track your online activities. These features are not yet uniform, and our Site is not currently designed to respond to those signals. But, as described in the California Privacy Rights section of this Policy, below, our website does respond to Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signals.
The following list provides an example of the types of cookies we implement on our Sites.
|Types of Cookies||Purpose||Who Serves|
|Essential||These cookies are required for the operation of the Services and enable you to move around the Services and use its features. Disabling these cookies can negatively impact the performance of Services.||Google|
|Functionality||These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the Services. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your preferences. These cookies also enable your interactions with the Services such as emailing us, enabling our chat services, and remembering your consent preferences.|
|Analytics, Performance, and Research||These cookies, beacons, and pixels allow us to analyze activities on the Services. They can be used to improve the functioning of the Services. For example, these cookies recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the Services. Analytics cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us improve them and to optimize the content on the Services for those who engage with our advertising.|
|Social Media||These Cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Services through third-party social networking and other websites. These Cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.||Facebook|
|Advertising||These cookies and pixels are used to deliver relevant ads, track ad campaign performance, or track email marketing.|
We do not disclose information to any third party that identifies a specific person as having viewed specific video materials.
Information collected from third parties
We may use information, such as demographic data (e.g., household size) and purchase preference information, to supplement or update our records, improve our communications to you, or to prevent or detect fraud.
Why Does JAKKS Collect and Process Information?
- Automatically collected Personal information is used to support our digital operations, such as:
- To provide our products and services in a useable format;
- To adapt content to the browsers used by our visitors;
- To diagnose and fix technology problems and improve our services;
- To identify popular products and activities;
- To learn how visitors navigate to our Sites (i.e., the pages visitors entered our Sites and the pages viewed);
- To monitor Site traffic and total number of Site visitors;
- To perform website analytics and learn the general geographic region of our visitors; and
- To provide targeted advertising.
We also collect information about you so that we may complete your order efficiently, provide you with order updates, communicate offers that may interest you, or meet our business objectives (e.g., to improve our products, enhance customer service, and conduct internal marketing and demographic studies). JAKKS may also use this information to investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or the law, or to defend our legal rights.
With Whom Does JAKKS Share My Information?
We may share Personal and other Information with our subsidiaries, business partners, company affiliates, and third-party service providers, but only as necessary to further our business interests. We do not disclose your Personal Information, except as noted in this Policy, as required by law, or in connection with a merger, asset sale, or similar business transaction, or to protect our legal rights.
Please note that JAKKS participates in, has certified its compliance with, and is responsible for processing Personal Information it receives under the Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on JAKKS’ behalf. While this framework is no longer a valid mechanism for transferring data between the United States and European Union, JAKKS continues to maintain this standard to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information.
JAKKS may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- With third parties who perform data services on our behalf (e.g., to operate this Site, fulfill orders, gather user analytics, provide online services, deliver packages, send postal mail and e-mails, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, investigate fraudulent activity, conduct customer surveys, provide customer service, etc.). These third party service providers are contractually obligated to protect the security and integrity of any information we share with them. JAKKS remains liable under Privacy Shield principles if its agent processes such Personal Information in a manner inconsistent with those principles, unless JAKKS proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- To affiliates to provide our services and further our legitimate business interests;
- To the public, such as when you submit Ratings & Reviews on one of our products or Services. Please note that any information you post publicly on our Websites may be made available to the public. Please review your content before submitting a review.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings, prospective legal proceedings, subpoena, or similar discovery demand;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information;
- To any third parties as part of any business or asset sale;
- In the event of bankruptcy or dissolution proceedings, as part of the sale or reorganization process; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
JAKKS may also share non-identifiable information in the following circumstances:
- Aggregate information. We may share your non-identifiable aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized information with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Interest-based advertising. Third parties may use technology (i.e., cookies) to collect information about your use of our Site and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our or other websites. If you opt-out of interest-based ads, you may still see ads on websites you visit, but those ads will not be based on your browsing behavior.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
Children’s privacy is important to us. JAKKS complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) and follows guidelines provided by the Children’s Advertising Review Unit of the Advertising Self-Regulatory Council. Children under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”) may view this Site, but should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Information to us without prior parental consent.
JAKKS will obtain parental consent before asking for personal information on our Children’s Platforms, unless the request for information falls within an exception that would be permitted under COPPA. We will not condition a child’s participation in any activity or service on the disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity.
Please refer to the sections entitled “Why does JAKKS collect Personal Information” and “Who Does JAKKS Share My Information With?” for further details on the information we collect and the tools we use to collect it.
Parents may contact us (at [email protected]) to review, update or delete any of their children’s personal information that we may have collected and to elect for us not to collect any additional personal information from their children.
If JAKKS discovers that it has unintentionally collected Personal Information from a Child that does not meet COPPA requirements, we will either delete the information or ask the parent or guardian for consent for us to retain the information.
How Does JAKKS Protect Your Information?
We have implemented various security practices regarding the collection, storage and processing of Personal Information. We also limit access to the data as reasonably necessary, and we adhere to strict confidentiality policies with our employees and contractors. While we strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, no security measure is ever perfect, and JAKKS cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
How Long Does JAKKS Retain Your Information?
JAKKS may keep your Personal Information for the longer of as long as it is needed to provide you with access and enjoyment of this Site, for our legitimate business interests, or to comply with legal and regulatory obligations. Where we no longer need your information for any of the above reasons, or are not required to retain it, we endeavor to delete it. If you want to cancel your account, or want JAKKS to delete your Personal Information, JAKKS will do so and will only keep information that we are required to maintain for legal reasons. Contact [email protected] with any such request.
JAKKS does not currently use automated decision-making as it relates to your Personal Information. However, if JAKKS begins to use automated decision-making, you have the right to object to processing of your information in such a manner, where the decision-making process does not involve a human, only when that decision-making affects you legally or significantly (i.e., a decision that affects your civil rights, employment or rights under a contract).
United States Privacy Rights
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
|Activity||What you need to do|
|Updating or Correcting|
Personal Information Relating to Your Account
|If you maintain any online account with JAKKS, you may update or correct your name, email address, security questions, and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page, calling 1-877-875-2557 (toll-free, North America only) or 1-909-594-7771, or contacting [email protected] .|
|Receiving Newsletter and Promotional Emails||Where you opt-in to JAKKS’ newsletters or promotional emails, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email that you receive. You can also edit your email preferences on your “My Account” page.|
|Interest Based Advertising||You can opt out of some but not all online behavioral based advertising by visiting http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/# or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.|
|Remove Content from User Review||You can remove content that you posted on a JAKKS public space, such as part of a Ratings and Review, by emailing details to [email protected] . We will endeavor to honor your request to remove information; however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet, as historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.|
Additional Disclosures for CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to California residents only.
What Information Do We Collect?
The following chart shows which categories of Personal Information we may have collected in the previous 12 months and the sources from which we collected the information. The examples are illustrative examples from the CCPA and may not reflect the specific pieces of information we collect.
JAKKS does not knowingly collect, process, or disclose sensitive personal information, as defined by California law, from Website visitors.
If you are a California Resident employee or applicant for employment, please contact us in accordance with the Contact Us section, below, for more detailed information about the information we collect in the context of employment.
Business or Commercial Purposes for Which Information Is Collected.
Your Personal Information is used for the following purposes:
- Provide our Websites and Services;
- Respond to your requests for Services;
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your communications;
- Send you transactional or administrative communications, as well as certain service-related announcements;
- Promote diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives;
- Personalize your experience on our Sites or mobile apps;
- Send you information relating to other programs, services, or products that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Run website analytics to evaluate performance;
- Analyze, test, and improve our products and Services; and
- Analyze and maintain the security of our Services.
Third Parties to Whom Person Information Is Disclosed, Shared, or Sold
In the preceding 12 months, we may have disclosed the following Personal Information about consumers for business purposes:
- We disclose Personal Information in categories A (identifiers), B (personal), C (protected class), D (commercial), E (internet), F (geolocation), and G (inferences) to service providers, who are essential to our provision of Services.
- We disclose content posted on our social media platforms (e.g., if a consumer “comments” on a story) with other consumers. Such posts may include Personal Information categorized as identifiers and personal, but the content depends on the individual post.
- Although we do not sell your personal information for money, we disclose Personal Information in categories A (identifiers), B (personal), C (protected class), D (commercial), E (internet), and F (geolocation), and G (inferences) to our analytics and advertising partners who may maintain cookies on our Sites. Under California law, our implementation of cookies and related tracking technologies may constitute the ‘sale’ or ‘sharing’ of your personal information to these categories of recipients.
- We disclose your Personal Information in all categories as part of a corporate business transactions, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, and information is transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction.
- We allow certain service providers to use personal information in categories E (internet), F (geolocation) and G (inferences) to enhance online experiences and customize advertising.
- We disclose Personal Information in category A (identifiers) with vendors and business partners so that they can provide services to you or market products, information, campaigns, or services to you.
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell or share the Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age.
We only collect and process sensitive personal information for reasons specifically authorized by California law.
California Privacy Rights
Residents of California are entitled to specific rights regarding the processing of their personal information under the CCPA. This section explains these rights and provides a description of how Covered Consumers may exercise them. Please note that only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
Right to Access or Know: You have the right to request that JAKKS disclose the Personal Information it collects, uses, and discloses about you to third parties. There are two types of Rights to Know requests that you can make:
- Right to Know (Abbreviated Request): If you make a Right to Know (Abbreviated Request), you will receive the following information about you:
- Categories of Personal Information collected, sold, or shared;
- Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected;
- Categories of third parties to whom sold, shared, or disclosed;
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing, or selling Personal Information; and
- Categories of Personal Information disclosed for a business purpose and categories of persons to whom it was disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Information Request): If you make a Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Information Request), you will receive the following information about you:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
This information will be provided to you free of charge, unless JAKKS determines that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. You may request this information twice in a 12-month period. Where possible, we will provide this information to you in a portable, and to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data without hindrance.
There are certain exceptions to a consumer’s Right to Know. JAKKS will state in its response if an exception applies.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that JAKKS and our service providers delete any Personal Information about yourself that JAKKS has collected from you upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to certain exceptions. JAKKS will state in its response if an exception applies.
Right of Correction: If we maintain inaccurate Personal Information about you, then you have the right to request that we correct the inaccurate Personal Information upon receipt of a verifiable request. The right of correction is subject to certain exceptions. JAKKS will state in its response if an exception applies.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the privacy rights conferred by applicable law. JAKKS will not discriminate against you because you exercised any of your privacy rights, including, but not limited to, by: denying goods or services to you; charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties; providing a different level of quality of goods or services to you; or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: To the extent JAKKS collects any Sensitive Personal Information, it only does so for the purposes specified in Section 7027 of the California Consumer Privacy Act Regulations. Should this change, JAKKS shall provide you with notice and a means for opting out of such uses.
Submitting Requests: You can submit your request by contacting us at:
Email: [email protected]
JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
2951 28th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Telephone Number: 877-875-2557 (toll-free, North America only) or 1-909-594-7771 Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT – 8), excluding holidays
JAKKS provides Covered Consumers with an email address [email protected] to submit requests. To fulfill requests, JAKKS must verify that the person submitting the request is the Covered Consumer to whom the request relates or an Authorized Agent, as discussed below. To verify a Covered Consumer’s identity, we may request up to three pieces of Personal Information about you when you make a request to compare against our records. We may also request that you sign a declaration under the penalty of perjury from the consumer whose Personal Information is the subject of the request.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity and will delete any information you provide after processing the request. JAKKS reserves the right to take additional steps as necessary to verify the identity of Covered Consumers where we have reason to believe a request is fraudulent.
Authorized Agents: Residents of California may choose a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf to submit your requests (“Authorized Agent”). If you choose to use an Authorized Agent, JAKKS requires that you provide the Authorized Agent with written permission to allow them to submit your request and that you verify your identity directly with JAKKS. Failure to do so may result in JAKKS denying your request.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR UNITED KINGDOM, EUROPEAN, AND SWISS SITE VISITORS ONLY
You are entitled by law to access, correct, amend, or delete personal information about you that we hold. A summary listing these rights appears below. Please note that these rights are not absolute and certain exemptions may apply to specific requests that you may submit to us.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information below in the “Contact Us” section. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request. In the event that we refuse a request, we will provide you a reason as to why.
Asking us to access your personal information: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal information about you, and if so, the right to be provided with the information contained in this notice. You also have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. When making a request, please provide an accurate description of the personal information to which you want access. Where requests are repetitive or manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative cost.
Asking us to rectify your personal information: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Asking us to delete your personal information:
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information if:
- We no longer need it for the purposes for which we collected it;
- We have been using it with no valid legal basis;
- We are obligated to erase it to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- We need your consent to use the information and you withdraw consent; or
- You object to us processing your personal information where our legal basis for doing so is our legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
However, this right is not absolute. Even if you make a request for deletion, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, maintenance of opt-out requirements, defending or making legal claims, or detecting fraudulent activities. We will retain information in accordance with the “How Long Does JAKKS Retain your Personal Information” section of this Policy.
If you do exercise a valid right to have your personal information deleted, please keep in mind that deletion by third parties to whom the information has been provided might not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
Asking us to restrict our use of your personal information:
You have the right to ask us to place a restriction on our use of your personal information if one of the following applies to you:
- You contest the accuracy of the information that we hold about you, while we verify its accuracy;
- We have used your information unlawfully, but you request us to restrict its use instead of erasing it;
- We no longer need the information for the purpose for which we collected it, but you need it to deal with a legal claim; or
- You have objected to us using your information, while we check whether our legitimate grounds override your right to object.
The right to transfer your personal information to another service provider: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us from one organization to another, or give it to you (i.e. data portability). This applies to personal information we are processing to service a contract with you and to personal information we are processing based on your consent.
The right to withdraw consent: If we obtain your written consent to collect and process your personal information, you can subsequently withdraw such consent as to any further processing of such information.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you believe your rights under the GDPR have been violated, the GDPR gives you the right to file a complaint with your supervisory authority. A list of supervisory authorities is available here: EEA and EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs); Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC); UK Information Commissioner ’s Office (ICO).
Rights related to automated decision-making: To the extent that we engage in decision-making based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or which significantly affects you, you have the right not to be subject to such decision-making.
Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information that is based on legitimate interests or your consent (rather than when the reason for using it is to perform an obligation due to you under a contract with us). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or we can demonstrate the processing is for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You can object to the processing of your personal information by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information:
JAKKS collects your personal information to provide our products and services to you; otherwise, we may not be able to process the transactions you request. We will only process your personal information when we have a lawful basis for doing so. If you are in a country in the EU, EEA, UK, or Switzerland, you are entitled to an explanation of the legal bases we rely on to process your personal information. The legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it, which is discussed below.
- Consent. We may process your personal information based on your consent such as when you purchase a service or ask us to send you certain kinds of marketing communications. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Children’s Consent. We do not knowingly process data of EU, EEA, UK, or Swiss residents under the age of 16 without reasonably verified parental consent.
- Our Legitimate Interests. We may process your personal information if doing so is necessary for our legitimate interests relating to our business purposes arising from your relationship with us, and your rights as an individual do not override those legitimate interests. For example, our legitimate interests include but are not limited to when we process your personal information to carry out fraud prevention activities and activities to increase network and information security, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, expand our business activities and improve our services and the content and functionality of our Services.Our legitimate interests also include providing you with the products and services you request, view, engage with, or purchase and communicating with you regarding your account or transactions with us.
- To Perform a Contract. We may process your personal information to administer and fulfill contractual obligations to you. We will also collect and process your personal information as necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
- To Enable Us to Comply With a Legal Obligation. We may process your personal information to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. This may include any requirement to produce audited accounts, any legal obligation to share information with law enforcement agencies, public or governmental authorities, and to comply with legal process.
- Necessary for the Exercise or Defense of Legal Claims. If you bring a claim against us or we bring a claim against you, we may process your personal information in relation to that claim.
Depending on the situation, we may be the controller or the processor for personal information collected from residents of the EU, EEA, UK or Switzerland. If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information for any specific processing activity, please contact us using the “Contact Us” section below.
Cross-Border Transfers of Personal Information:
Our Services are operated in the United States. Personal information about you provides while in the EU, an EEA member state, the UK, or Switzerland may be transferred to the United States. The United States does not have an adequacy decision or adequacy regulation. The GDPR permits such transfers when necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, if we obtain your explicit consent to such transfer, or if it is in our legitimate interest to transfer the personal information. The laws in the United States may not be as protective as the GDPR or the laws of other jurisdictions where you may be located. If we transfer personal information from the EU, EEA, UK, or Switzerland, or another country with cross-border transfer obligations, we will provide an appropriate safeguard, such as using standard contractual clauses.
To obtain a copy of the safeguard(s), please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Your Right to an Independent Recourse Mechanism
As described above, we participate in and are certified as compliant with the Privacy Shield. Although this is no longer a valid transfer mechanism, we still comply with these requirements to ensure the safety and security of your personal information. In compliance with Privacy Shield Principles, JAKKS commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Information by first contacting JAKKS at [email protected].
If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html for more information or email [email protected] to file a complaint. The services of ICDR-AAA are provided at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
To Opt Out of JAKKS Communications
- Email. All bulk commercial emails that may be sent by JAKKS will have a link that will allow you to remove your contact information from our mailing lists. If you would like to stop receiving promotions, you may also email us at [email protected] .
- Text messages. JAKKS may distribute mobile coupons and other text messages to devices of guests who request this information via an opt-in request. To opt out of text messages, reply “STOP” to text messages.
For questions or concerns about this Policy or to exercise any right granted, contact us at any of the below:
JAKKS Pacific, Inc.
2951 28th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
877-875-2557 (toll-free, North America only) or 1-909-594-7771 Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time (GMT – 8), excluding holidays